Sunday, August 16, 2009

Highs & Lows

Highs of the Day
beautiful weather
beef and black bean stir fry for dinner
clothes shopping with my girls
singing until I lost my voice
Lows of the Day
Miss 11 thinking I am too inept to take a bath without supervision
the cost of the shopping trip
Idiot of the Day
today's award goes to *drumroll* ME! Our state banned plastic bags at the start of May and I still forget to take bags with me to the store. I refuse to keep buying them so I have to pile all my groceries back into the trolley then put them loose into the boot then take it all out again when i get home....stupid!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...don't be so hard on yourself!

    My Highs of the Day
    sleeping in
    going to the splash pad with kids
    eating a lot of cookie dough

    Lows of the Day
    depressed all day for some stupid reason
    cookies turning out like puddles
    eating a LOT of cookie dough
    up too late again!

    http://unicyclemomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha states are starting to ban plastic bags, i had no idea.

    that could be a high of the day, educating some boy about the legality of plastic bags in whatever state.

    ReplyDelete