Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gross!

Mr 6 is constantly trying to get out of eating his dinner. He has room for lollies, chips and cake but develops allergies when it comes to vegetables. Every night it's a different excuse - from 'the potato is too lumpy/smooth' to 'I don't like green'. But tonight's excuse take's the cake.


Mr 6 : I'm really sorry I couldn't eat all my dinner tonight but Miss 9 farted.


Charming....
Highs Of The Day
relaxing
looking at property in New York City that I'll never be able to afford
Lows of the Day
my shift button not working properly
looking at property in New York City that I'll never be able to afford

8 comments:

  1. Hehehee!

    My hubby has similar aversions, although has not used the fart excuse yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...thats funny. You should keep a note of all his funny comments, you may get enough for a book. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the first time I've ever heard that excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a little comedian - soo cute(and witty)!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad i'm not the only one who looks at properties i can't afford in places i will never live ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny guy! Never heard that one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. (my original comment was shorter and funny...I'm on my game today...lol) My Ms 6 does the exact same thing! She makes up excuses every night! Sometimes we are able to nip it in the bud and avoid the excuses. Sometimes, just for practice I think, she'll make an excuse to not eat something she likes...just to test the waters. She blames us, since we don't have any other kids yet, instead of siblings. I'm waiting for her to somehow blame it on the dogs outside or the cats...lol. Maybe it's a really smart 6 year old phase, huh? Here's hoping so.
    I know it's lame, but when we lived in atlanta, we would drive around on Sundays and go to the new neighborhoods they had popping up all over. We'd go in all the houses being built or show homes and pick and choose what we'd like...we also made fun of a lot of them and the crappy workmanship that most had. They were really pricey homes. So I can relate in a sense. I like to look at vacations I'll probably never get to take, too...lol. The honeymoon I never had kind of thing and like the ultimate family vacation.

    ReplyDelete