I have been falling asleep really early lately thanks to a nice chest infection and this has caused me to be way behind in all my blog reading and commenting. Everytime I get on here I have over 1000 posts to read and I think I am up to about October 6 at the moment. I also haven't done any posts of my own which is horrible so here is an update of what I've been doing.
Catching perverts (see last post)
I've totally gone off Pepsi altogether and have been drinking heaps of water. I also have been going to the gym and have been rollerblading and running. Still have not seen any improvement on the scales though so I'm a little disheartened.
The exception to the above rule is I still have a Cherry Coke once a week during my weekly bubble bath. It's a nice little treat and the other day I discovered Cherry Pepsi so I'll be trying that next bubble bath.
- My star sign for the other day said that if it was getting to be too much I should move on. The next day it said it was a great day for my relationship. If I had followed the first day's advice I wouldn't have had a relationship to have a great day the next day!!!
- I discovered that Cherry Pepsi tastes exactly like Cherry Coke. Or maybe its because of my coughing and what not.
- Australians do say Oi. When I was asked this question I actually thought that I didn't say it but when I thought about it I realised that I do sometimes but its not in a 'Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi' chanty way. Its more in an angry way like 'Oi, what do you think you're doing?' or 'Oi, get the hell off of there!'
- The other day when I went in for my Cherry Coke and Cherry Pepsi (I didn't want to play favourites) I saw Cherry 7-Up! I didn't even know they had it but apparently there is a new one to try.
- Rollerblading isn't harder than regular skating. You just have to get used to it. But I used to ice skate as well so it probably helped a little
- Amo, I had the Xanadu record too. Now I have it on i-tunes. It will always be a favourite.
- Waiting for love sucks big time. I'm no spring chicken and you start to wonder if it even exists at all. Are other people just settling? If they're not and they're all with the loves of their lives then where is mine? Its a conundrum. My mum used to say there is a lid for every pot. I'm still not sure if I'm the lid or the pot but lately I'm starting to think I'm a frying pan!
- Have just found out that I don't have a chest infection at all. Apparently it is my sinuses leaking into my chest. How utterly gross! I just keep coughing and coughing uncontrollably. It is horrible. I have gone through one set of antibiotics and am starting another lot tonight with some antihistimines thrown in for good measure. It keeps waking me up during the night so I have had no sleep for a week! I am one cranky girly!