Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday B!

Miss 9 is now Miss 10!  Double digits!  She is growing up so fast.  I was watching some home video of her last night when she was 7 and she looks and sounds so much younger.  She is so very bright and has such an incredible future ahead of her. I think she'll be a lawyer because she argues incessantly and won't give up until she wins.  She wants to be a vet though.  She never lets anyone tell her what to do.  She's as stubborn as a mule and I admire her so very much for not letting people run all over her.  She's so beautiful, smart and talented and the things that come out of her mouth sometimes are hilarious!  You're an awesome little girl B and I am so lucky to have been given the job as your mother.  Happy Birthday Beautiful!  And I hope you enjoy your shopping trip!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I hope you both have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to your daughter! Happy birthday Miss 10!

    ReplyDelete