Monday, October 12, 2009

My Modem Hates Me


Hi everyone!  Just letting you know that I wasn't sucked up by a huge black hole.  I was nearly caught up on all my blog reading (I was only 4 days behind) then my Internet decided it hated me.  I've been having trouble with it for days so now I have no idea how behind I am.  I promise I will catch up and comment to you all but its 1am and I have to get up at 5am so I will have to do it tomorrow as long as my internet is still working (fingers crossed).  I have lots to tell...rollerblading accidents, arrogant cops, great movies, tote bags, delicious cakes...its all good and interesting stuff so please come back tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh cant wait to here it all...all of that blog reading sure is going to keep u bussssyyyyy!!!!
    delicious cakeeess? yuuummmyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back whenever you can - we're certainly not going anywhere!

    (BTW, there's a little something waiting for you on my blog - stop on by and pick up your newest award!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was commenting on your newest post when it was pulled. I still wanted to leave my comment. You are not unstable, but that relationship could make anyone go crazy, Irregardless of the fact that you have been with him for 8 years, it's time to move on. The relationship doesn't sound healthy. We women can take a certain amount of bashing, but when he doesn't support Miss 11, that's a whole different story. Get out while you can...

    ReplyDelete