Friday, October 16, 2009

My Addiction

I just had the weirdest feeling. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or gamble and I'm not a shopaholic (yes I am that boring!)  I don't think I have an addictive personality since I am not addicted to any of the major ones.  I am addicted to Pepsi but as you may know, I have been cutting back to one glass per day (and doing a good job I might add).  However, I was just in the bathroom when I got a mad craving.  It was really intense like the feeling that you have to have chocolate when you're PMS-ing or the feeling of having to have some weird food RIGHT NOW! when you're pregnant.  But it wasn't for Pepsi, it wasn't for weird food (no I'm not pregnant) and it wasn't for any illegal substances....it was to watch something with Kiefer Sutherland in it!  Now that has to be the strangest craving in the world right?  From one addiction to another...   :)

2 comments:

  1. Well he is super hot! A little 24 perhaps or maybe something older like Tombstone or The Lost Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! i don't blame you one bit!

    ReplyDelete