Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fasta Pasta

Last night I took the kids out to eat at Fasta Pasta. I always get the main lasagne because I never think the entree size will be enough but then I never finish the main. Another good reason to have kids! Especially 16 year old boys.

Mr 6 barely touched the pizza he ordered but of course scoffed down the peppermint choc chip ice cream he had for dessert.

Both the girls ordered schnitzel and chips (at a pasta place???). It reminded me of the time we went to Sydney for the weekend and went for dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. My step dad and I ordered spaghetti bolognaise and my mum and sisters ate chicken! It's a spaghetti factory!

We had a great time and the kids were very well behaved even if Miss 9 could improve her schnitzel cutting skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerree,
    how is it in Australia? I so wish we could share comments in person because I LOVE Australian accents! Anyway, so glad you liked my blog :)

    Also, what is schnitzel?

    ReplyDelete