Sunday, September 6, 2009



I know I've been off the radar for a few days. I desperately want to tell you about what happened in the last couple of days but promised myself I wouldn't post anything until I finished playing catch up with everyone else's blogs. However I have just received my first ever award! It was presented to me by the lovely Twenty-something Momma and since I am so excited that somebody has actually gone out of their way to bestow such a wonderful award onto me and since I have a Securities Analysis and Portfolio Management assignment due in this afternoon and it is making me pull my hair out, I thought this should be my number one priority.

Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:

USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Jeans
2. Your hair? Yuck!
3. Your mother? Needy
4. Your father? Absent
5. Your favorite food? Fatty
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? Gassy
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? USA
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren’t? Snobby
15. Muffins? Chocolate.
16. Wish list item? BMW
17. Where did you grow up? Australia
18. Last thing you did? Studied
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Loud
21. Your pets? Exciteable
22. Friends? Away
23. Your life? Stagnant
24. Your mood? Stressed
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? Myer
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Funny
33. One place that I go to over and over? Foodland
34. One person who emails me regularly? Tab
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
That was quite hard to only use one word!
And now I am passing this onto these 5 wonderful bloggers:
Have fun guys and thanks again Twenty-something Momma!

3 comments:

  1. Kerree,
    Thanks for this! I wouldve seen it already if I hadnt been crazy busy the last week! Life is going crazy! I'm gonna do this at some point today. How do I get the cute little sticker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerree, thank you for the award. I feel honored. :-)

    Here are my answers.

    1. Where is your cell phone? absent
    2. Your hair? ok
    3. Your mother? alone
    4. Your father? heaven
    5. Your favorite food? italian
    6. Your dream last night? forgotten
    7. Your favorite drink? lemonade
    8. Your dream/goal? independence
    9. What room are you in? den
    10. Your hobby? writing
    11. Your fear? embarrassment
    12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happier
    13. Where were you last night? home
    14. Something that you aren’t? mean
    15. Muffins? banana-nut
    16. Wish list item? job
    17. Where did you grow up? alabama
    18. Last thing you did? facebook
    19. What are you wearing? jeans
    20. Your TV? shared
    21. Your pets? fancy
    22. Friends? few
    23. Your life? complex
    24. Your mood? indifferent
    25. Missing someone? dad
    26. Vehicle? fixed
    27. Something you’re not wearing? glasses
    28. Your favorite store? walmart
    29. Your favorite color? blue
    30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
    31. Last time you cried? days
    32. Your best friend? absent
    33. One place that I go to over and over? past
    34. One person who emails me regularly? friend
    35. Favorite place to eat? out

    These were fun. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete