Monday, December 7, 2009

A New Nightmare


After reading the title of this blog post and knowing me from past blog posts, you are probably now wondering what fresh hell I have gotton myself into this time.  But I am actually talking about actual nightmares.  I've had 2 in the last 2 nights which is a little strange since I haven't had a nightmare in years.  I used to have them all the time, waking up crying and sweating and what not.  But not for ages...until 2 nights ago. 

The first one I dreamt about a flood.  Surprise surprise it was the night I watched Titanic.  Last night I dreamt that my ex (who was extremely abusive but who I haven't seen in 15 years) was chasing me.  I was running and running but I couldn't move very fast and he had a whole gang with him.  I was running uphill but the worse thing was that I had Mr 7 with me and he was going very slow.  I had to keep dragging him.  Then all of a sudden I also had an xbox under my arm (?) and I knew I couldn't drop it coz Mr 7 would be very upset but they were gaining on us and I was so scared of what they would do to Mr 7.  What do you think?  Is that because of Titanic too???  Stupid movie!  I was so exhausted when I woke up as though I had been running in mud all night.

I'm off to bed now.  Hopefully my brain is done with the Titanic...

1 comment:

  1. Very strange dreams! I've had a dream where I'm running from someone and I'm so afraid my scream catches in my throat so no one hears. I wonder what a dream interpreter would say about us.

    ReplyDelete