Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss 12 going on 30!




This is a bit late but Happy Birthday to Miss 11 who is now Miss 12!  It may as well be 30 with the way she is acting.  She is scaring me to death.  Only a year until I have a teenage girl in the house and she is pretty much showing me the way it's going to be!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  I still remember when she was learning to sit up and she would only do it if she was sitting in the grass and holding onto a ball.  Just a ball, no.  Just sitting in the grass, no.  It had to be both or she would topple over.  It seems like yesterday I would listen to her babble on through the baby monitor at 4 in the morning.  Now she's taller than me.  At least her kindness and generosity hasn't changed and I hope it never does.  Happy Birthday Miss 12!  I'll love you forever.

2 comments:

  1. It's like they grow in the blink of an eye. Nice to see you on here again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Happy Birthday to Miss 12!!!!

    ReplyDelete