Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a Difference a Dream Makes

I am back fellow bloggers and this time I am deliriously happy!  A long time ago I wrote down everything I wanted in my dream home.  It wasn't anything crazy like a bowling alley or tennis courts...it wasn't exactly a two bedroom cottage but I wasn't expecting a mansion.  Here is the list:

  • Enough bedrooms that each of my 4 children could have a room of their own
  • A pool
  • Acreage so my kids could ride dirtbikes and horses
  • A dishwasher
  • More than one bathroom (anyone with 4 children and one toilet will understand why)
  • A study just for me.
And I got it last weekend!  I also opened a photography studio in the city.  I finally feel as though my life is where it is supposed to be and I can't believe that such good has come from such evil.  I wish I had done it a long time ago and I hope that those animals who attacked us realise they did me a favour.

Now I'm going to catch up on all of your posts.  Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment