Anyway, you know how I sometimes put in highs and lows of the day? Well I am going to number them and put them on the Things I Love/Things that Make me Happy list or the Things I Hate/Things That Piss Me Off list. But it has to be stuff that has happened to me that day, no past memories of things gone good or bad, only current stuff. On New Years Eve I am hoping that my happy list will outweigh my hate list. Fingers crossed.
1. My kids
2. Warm breezes
3. The full moon
4. The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you remember something great that happened in your past
5. Zyrtecs - because despite their non-drowsy claim, they put me to sleep faster than a brick to the face
6. A new digital tv channel
1. The stupid girl in McDonalds
2. Waiting in line for half an hour for ice creams to be told the ice cream machine had overheated
3. Idiots neglecting to tell me at either the speaker box or the money window that the ice cream machine had overheated
4. Blackouts - and the fact that when 2 traffic lights were out on a main road they had 4 police yakking it up at one set and absolutely nobody at the other set. Dangerous!
5. Doctors who don't speak English. How am I supposed to know what they are giving me if I can't understand them. Yes I could learn an Asian language but the last time I checked this was Australia and I didn't think I needed to
6. Antibiotics that don't work
Oops, looks like the bads are outweighing the goods at the moment. Tomorrow I will deliberately look out for great things to balance it out.